Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Have a flipping Great Christmas

Good afternoon! As Christmas draws ever nearer I am finally getting on top of all the jobs I have to do!
Today I'm showcasing my last Christmas card for Jiggery Makery, Percy and Lily are back and once again they are smooching


Percy is getting a real smacker from Lily just look at him blush!!!!

I have colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers and added glitter to their hats and liquid pearls to Lily's necklace.
They have then been mounted onto red card before being matted onto some holly design paper from my stash. This again has been matted onto red card.
I have typed the sentiment on my PC and again matted this with the red card. 

Don't you think they are so cute!

You can find the image - The Kiss over at Jiggery Makery's Etsy shop along with other Percy and Lily images
 
For more inspiration why not check out the designs created by the rest of my teamies over at the Jiggery Makery Facebook page


No comments: