Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

QVC Sneek Peeks

I have been lucky enough to be sent some of the new stash from My Craft Studio that is going to be featured on Wednesday's craft shows on QVC. I bet Stephanie is goign to have a ball demo-ing it.

Here's a couple of sneak peeks of some of my makes.



The new products are very festive in a very classical way and I have loved having a play this evening -I had to wait until it cooled down a bit as it just didn;t feel right Christmas crafting in the heat!

My makes will be shown over the next few days as a tease for what is to come on Wednesday - I don't know what the full kits will consist off as I have only been sent samples but from what I've seen the shows are going to be well worth watching and I'm sure there will be sell outs so get in there early.

Shows will be screen at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm so set the reminders on your TV

xxx

4 comments:

l00pyscraftcreations said...

lol, take it you got Blue? I got red lol, arent they Yummy!! I neeeeeeeeeeeeed these soooo badly!!

ddazzled71 said...

The shade of blue looks divine as does all that sparkle.

Jan said...

Ohh Sharon what a tease lol! They look amazing TFS xx Jan
Did you no WV is on hun xx

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Sharon these are fabulous! I can't wait to see the whole cards. Looks like I am going to be spending again :)

Hugs
Linda xxx