Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

James turns into a teenager - or does he!

Today is James's 13th birthday - he's had teenage-itis for sometime now but is offically a real one now!!!
He has started street dancing classes recently and is due to be in a show in Hull in a couple of weeks so took inspiration from that when doing his card. I have done a really simple one - using card from The Paper  Mill, black vinyl and my silhouette.


I traced the dancers from an image downloaded from the net, cut the from th vinyl which made the so easy to position on the main card.

The next card was from Mollie for him.



She picked the bear from my Tatty Teddy Docraft discs, the paper and sentiment is also from the same disc and I've used Craftwork Cards candi just for added embellishment

Needless to say he was impressed with them but more so with the laptop we bought as a gift!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

2 lovely cards! Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Two lovely cards, love the dancers on the first and love Tatty xx

Barbara said...

Brilliant cards, love them x

Jan said...

Love them both xx Jan

Celias said...

What a fun card for a teenager he will love it xxxxxxxx and the other card is so nice xxxxxxxx

jane stillman said...

what a clever card for your son, and the one from his sister is really cute x

Andi B said...

Two lovely cards Sharon

Andrea x

Su said...

Love the 'Street Dancing' card - very original - there's nothing worse than teenage-itis - lol! Mollie made a good choice too - you can't go wrong with Tatty Ted!

Belated Happy Birthday to James and wish him luck for Hull!

Soop x

Claire Pace Harmsworth said...

Hi Sharon, Just to let you know that you have won my candy xxx Please send me an email on asamobackup@gmail.com :)))