Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Final Sneak peek - enjoy the shows today!!

Good Morning
The last of the cards I have made using the new products from QVC is a DL acetate card simple but effective.

I have used the backing paper that comes with the kits inside the card, a lush gilded topper on the front with another on the inside of the front to neaten it up.
Finally some of the gorgeous silver Chrsitmas roses just to add the finishing touches.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my cards over the last few days and that you enjoy Stephanie's shows today between 1pm and 4pm

Thanks you for dropping by

6 comments:

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh that blue is sooo pretty!! very elegant, love it hn, xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh Sharon this is just fabulous! I love using acetate and your card is just stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, loving the blue. Chris xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Lovely card, Sharon. I do like making acetate cards too. Vee xx

Sue said...

beautiful card, wonderful colours
Sue

Miradormakings said...

What beautiful colurs you have used for this lovely card

Joan x