Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More sneak peeks

Good evening
Hope you are all still enjoying the good weather some of us are stuck in Christmas mode crafting with the new My Craft Studio range that has it's debut tomorrow on QVC  at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. Stephanie and Amy will be showing it to you in all it's shiny glory.
I've been working with parts of the up and coming kits here's another peek at the lush stash
This card is using 2 of the gilded toppers, I have cut the scene out of the first one and separated the 2 with card folded in 1cm sections and folded to make squeezy sides. I then slotted a piece of the gorgeous glitted acetate in between the layered topppers. which makes it look like a snow storm is going on!
I have also made a box out of the acetate to house the card
Another topper adorns the top of the box and I have used some of the Christmas silver rose buds and a tassel made from the sublime twine to decorate.

6 comments:

sues craft magic said...

Gorgeous cards Sharon , still cant get my head around Christmas cards when the sun is shining like it is lol.....Hugs Sue x

Jan said...

They are gorgeous Sharon. xx Jan

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Hunni, thats beautiful, I thought of doing something like this with mine, but mine have the greeting, on the front frame, lol

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Absolutely stunning! I have made one christmas card so far....one is better than none I suppose!
Cant wait to see more of your work.
Well Done :D
Love Lisa xxx

ddazzled71 said...

This is stunning! I look forward to seeing more. xx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Sharon!!! Loving the acetate box and the card is just fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx