Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

More sneak peeks

Good afternoon and what anothre lovely day too hot to be thinking about Christmas but you do need to start planning your Christmas crafting and QVC are starting the ball rolling this Wednesday when Stephanie and Amy will be showcasing some fab new products.

The shows are scheduled for 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.

After having a play with some of these I for will will be checking out the goodies and placing my order!

The first card I have done shows the gilded Christmas toppers and the metallic sublime twine. sorry but because of the lush shine on all these the photo's aren't that great - must try harder!!!



The silver snowflake backing paper I have used is from my own stock but I have used the twine to wrap around the card and the mirrored topper just doesn't need any adjustments. I have used the backing papers that come with the kit to make snowflake buttons using my epiphany tool. These are also threaded with the gorgeous sublime twine. A very wintery scene made on a sun drenched evening!!!

2 comments:

l00pyscraftcreations said...

lol, I so love the Blue, and photographing them is a nightmare isnt it? but its gorgeous hun, xxx

georgina said...

It does look lovely esp the beautiful blue colours