Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Cosy Hot Chocolate With Happy Marshmallows

Hello! Happy weekend. we have snow forecast so looking forward to staying in the warm with a cosy blanket and just maybe a hot chocolate.

Have you seen the Stamper's Delights Kawaii Xmas  Coco Digital Stamp - It is so cute! 


I couldn't resist using it for one of my holiday cards. 

I printed it twice do that I could use parts to layer it. The first image I colored it completely with my Copic markers. The second image I colored the bow on the candy cane, the top 4 marshmallows and the holly with the berries. I then fussy cut these from the image.

Using foam squares I layered the different parts onto my fully colored image to give it some dimension. 
I matted a white A2 card base with green mirror cardstock and added my topper. Using sentiment dies I cut Happy Holidays from some red mirror card and added these to my card. 

Finally I chose some 'peppermint' Christmas clay piece and adhered these around my cup.

You can find the Kawaii Xmas Coco image on Stamper's Delights webpage and he comes with or without a face - The choice is yours! 


Be sure and check out more DT inspiration and join us at

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:
Thank you for taking time to read my post, I hope it has given you inspiration for your holiday cards.

No comments: