Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2022

I made the Naughty List

 Hello, the weather is a lot better this weekend - we had a ton of snow fall last weekend so never left the house!

Are you on Santa's naughty list?  Little Chibi Xmas Decorations is the reason there is a list. She is opening presents before the big Day!

I was gifted a laser jet printer for my birthday so since then I have been playing with toner foiling. I added the included sentiment to my image, resized them both and printed using my laser jet.

I placed blue toner foil over most of the sentiment and red over the word Santa. This was then fed through my laminator giving my a foiled sentiment!'

I them colored my image with Copic Markers - She looks like she's been caught red handed opening the gift. 

I didn't go for the traditional red Santa hat and I wanted the lights to stand out against it so I made it part of her Pyjamas.

Once colored I matted an A7 card base with red mirror cardstock and added my image. I did then add a little gold gel pen to the lights - where they meet the cable.

I don't think anyone could stay mad at that little face and I think Santa would forgive her.


Be sure and check out more DT inspiration and join us at

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:
Thank you for taking time to read my post, I hope it has given you inspiration for your holiday cards.



No comments: