Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Pumpkin Wishes

Good Morning! I hope the weather has cooled for you where you live! It as here, its so much nicer for our evening walks.

My post today is sharing the super cute Halloween Harvest from Stampers Delights. 


I colored this adorable image with alcohol markers. The scene didn't need anything else other than a green mat on my white A2 card base. I did add white gel pen for highlights.

I love fall and love coloring in fall colors and digital stamps are great for this because they can be resized for your project.

Be sure and check out more DT inspiration and join us at

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:

Thank you for taking time to read my post, I hope it has given you inspiration for your halloween crafts!


No comments: