Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Teacher Appreciation

 Good Morning! Mollie is getting ready to go back to school next week. summer has passed so quickly and we now have an 8th Grader!

I love to send teachers little cards of thanks throughout the year not just on teacher app reaction day. Maker Forte have some great sets for this so I have made a head start.


I have made a short video explaining the process I used. which you can view here: 



I hope you enjoyed the video and it gave you inspiration for teacher cards. Below is a list of products I have used:

Teach From The Heart

Thanks For Helping Me Grow

British Racing Green Ink

Eclipse Black Ink

Vegas Strip Ink

Red Leicester Ink

Top Folding A2 Card Base

No comments: