Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Sucker For You

 Good afternoon!  we are in the middle of a thunder storm so a great day to get some crafting done! 


My card today is using Stamper's Delights Chibi Sucker 4U

The digital stamp includes a cute Chibi Character and 2 sentiments that you can resize to fit your design.



I started my card by resizing my image so she fit on an A2 card base. I placed the sentiment at the side of her and then printed on to stamping card.
She was colored with Copic markers. I have never colored grey hair before so decided to give it a go. It fit with the rest of my design well.
Once colored I trimmed my image to 4x5.25in This is my favorite size as it allows me to add a mat on my card without having too big of border.
I cut my mat 1/8in bigger. To add more detail I used a corner rounder on my mat and image. Both were added to a landscape card base.
Finally I added some little sequin hearts above the sentiment.
I do prefer my cards clean and simple and this one definitely follows that design!



Thank you for popping by. Be sure and check out more DT inspiration and join us at

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:





No comments: