Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Honey Drip

 Hello and welcome back, guess what? No snow! and above freezing temperatures it's bliss!

Have you seen the new artist at Maker ForteRose &Roo? She has brought some adorable bears to Maker Forte and my card today is using Take Care, Teddy Bear.


This card was very easy to design using just a few items. I did add products to my recipe later in the process as always for me!


My chosen bears and the dripping honey stamps were inked up with Remarkable Eclipse Black Ink. They were stamped onto Ultra White Cardstock ready to color with alcohol markers.


A blend of mid browns for the bears and dark to light warm yellows for the honey were my chosen marker colors. These were then fussy cut ready to go on my card.
 

Speckled Egg, Broken China, and Peel Paint Distress Oxide Inks were blended onto smooth cardstock. I wanted a scene for my bears so a Hills and Valleys stencil was used to get my grass.


I folded a Top Folding A2 card base in half I added my scene using foam tape.


At this point I decided I wanted to add the cute little bee that comes with the set. I stamped him with Remarkable Eclipse Black Ink and colored his yellow stripes with a watercolor marker. I positioned him almost upright so it looks like he's putting on the breaks before he hits the honey drip!

I wanted dimension on my card so I added my bears using foam squares.

For finishing touches I added Crystal Clear Makers Magic to the honey drips.

This gave a nice glaze to the honey making it look more realistic.


My little bears had some shine added to their eyes and noses with a black glaze pen. The little bee had some sparkle pen added to his wings. Lots of sparkle and shine going on on this card.


Thank you for taking time to check out my post and I hope it's given you some inspiration.


No comments: