Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, December 6, 2019

Candy Cane Thief

Good afternoon, here's the second of my post for today and once again it's showcasing gorgeous images from Scrapper's Delights.

Meet Chibi Fairy Thief:



Isn't the little imp the cutest! I printed her onto X-press it card stock and then fussy cut her and a red card mat using my Scan N Cut. She was colored with Copic markers and had glitter added to her wings.
I then used my graphics program and a candy cane font to make my design paper. I colored the letters with red Copic marker.
I matted a 5x7 inch card base with red card and my backing paper. I then added the little fairy along with her mat. lastly I added a red glitter gem to the berries in her hair.

The Fairy Thief is one of a new festive range of Chibi images:


Aren't they adorable!

Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of the new releases.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!