Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, July 5, 2019

Who Needs School

Good Afternoon, we have just celebrated the 4th July. Lots of food and fireworks! It is hot hot hot but the humidity is up there too so not nice to be outside through the day!

So good time to be inside coloring and with this week's Chibi new release from Scrapper's Delights there is so much to color!

I have used Graffiti Gill and made a scene with the great wall that is included along with some of the fab graffiti:


These are fab images for teenager cards. I colored the whole image with Copic markers and added Staedtler pens for detail. I then matted an 8x8 inch black card with lime green. I added some of the graffiti words to a piece of florescent orange card and added this to my base. I matted my image with the same lime green card and added this to my card base. Simple card as the image didn't need anything else.

Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of the new releases.

Here are just a few of them:



We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!