Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Some friends are one of a kind

Good Morning, the heat continues, the pool in the back yard is getting lots of use, from Mollie playing in it with her friends to us cooling off after work outs or just sitting in it to beat the heat.

My card today is a 'just because'  for a good friend. I don't have many friends but cherish the ones I do so when I'm trying out new stamps I love to send them to people who mean the most to me.

This card used the Snap dragon flower stamps from Altenew:


I stamped the image using Altenew inks, I love these layering stamps they are so quick to use and the effect they leave is amazing. Once I had stamped all the layers of the flower I then used a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called Say it all friend. It has some great sentiments that say just what you need! The sentiment was stamped using Versafine ink as this leaves a really good crisp image for small sentiments.
I matted a 5x7 inch card base with black card and added my image topper. I didn't want anything to distract from the image and words so nothing else was added. I posted the card so am waiting to post this post for when I know it has been received.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please let me know in the comments.




1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the sentiment and pretty flower.
Hugs
Linda xxx