Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, November 30, 2018

Thinking of You at Christmas

Good morning from a snowy Michigan. We had a heavy snow fall on Sunday night and a few flurries since so it seems to be hanging around!

It's the start of our December Challenge over at SumMore Fun and this month's theme is of course Christmas crafting. You enter by leaving your photo on our SumMore Fun Creations Facebook page in the December challenge album. Don't forget you can use any SumMore Fun stamps to enter and if you subscribe to the newsletter you can get free digital stamps and use these to enter!

On to my make - I love the Swirl Christmas Tree so I decided to use this to make my own design paper: I stamped it multiple times in different angles with green ink


I then used the same green ink on the Thinking of You at Christmas sentiment. I matted my 4.25inx5.5in card base with some festive green mirror card and added my design paper. My sentiment was matted with the same card and I used some green foam sheet to add this to my card giving it dimension. To finish added some pearl pen in Emerald which has a great shine to tie in with the mirror card.
D
Don't forget that all you have to do is use one of SumMore Fun stamps somewhere on your project to enter our challenge.
 Oh and do you  want some discount too? Use the code SHARON10 at check out and I will save you 10%
Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies creations on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.



1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie