Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, December 28, 2018

Winter Wonderland

Happy Saturday! I don't know about you but I am struggling to work out what day it is - having Kev and Mollie at home makes every day the same

I'm here today to showcase a SumMore Fun winter stamp set, I have used Winter Heart and Sole on my card which is currently discounted:


Do you get the play on words? Sole - yes the stamp set has skates and snow shoes! I chose to color the skates with my alcohol markers. I added the sentiment and randomly stamped the snowflakes (also in the stamp set!) in weathered wood distress ink. 
I matted my scalloped card base with some blue card that complemented to inking and coloring. then added my topper. 
I then used a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen on each snowflake to make them glisten which is difficult to pick up with the camera.
Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies creations on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.


1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie