Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

A Very Daisy Thank You

Good morning! from a warm sunny Michigan - yes at last the weather is turning and we are enjoying spring.

Today's card is using a technique that has been around for a while now but this is my first attempt at it. Stamping my background using SumMore Fun's Oops a Daisy stamp set  I made an eclipse card:



I stamped one of the daisies multiple times in different orientations then colored them with alcohol markers. I then stamped the tiny swirl which is a stamp from the Curly Cute stamp set.

I then took my alpha dies and cut the words THANK YOU across the images.

I matted a white card base with yellow card and added the negative part of my stamped background.
Using pop dots I replaced the letters letting the yellow card show through.


I then replaced the center of the O and A lining it up with the images. A simple card to make but I love the effect.

Don't forget about our challenge where you can win win a gift certificate to SumMore Fun? Oh and the prize doubles if you use stamps from  the store! 

Want some discount too? use the code SHARON10 at check out and I will save you 10%

 Check out the mood board to use this time round:


Pop on over to the SumMore Fun Blog for details, our few rules and to link your project.

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY Sharon! I like the flowers and the dimension of the Word Die!

Theresa

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!