Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Go Wild!

Good Morning! I Hope you all had a great Easter! Now spring is well under way who is starting to think of camping?

My card today shows the reasons why I don't camp very well!


Yep all those critters that like to invade your space as well as suck the life out of you!

That said Raisin Boat's Happy Camper is the most adorable stamp set where you can get to enjoy the outdoors whilst in the safety of the craft room!

I colored the images with markers and then had my die cutter fussy cut the critters. I matted a card base with green card and placed the card with my campfire and sentiments on in the center of the card. I then die cut an aperture from some patterned paper and adhered this over my camp fire.
I then used 2 decreasing circle dies to cut a frame and added acetate to this. I placed the flower confetti onto my card and using foam squares glued my "window" over the aperture.
My little critters were then glued in place don't ya just love this crazy raccoon!


He is the perfect pizza thief!   

Don't forget our challenge mood board is perfect for all your spring cards:


 Pop on over to the SumMore Fun Blog for details, our few rules and to link your project.
You could win a gift certificate to SumMore Fun? Oh and the prize doubles if you use stamps from from the store! 

Want some discount too? use the code SHARON10 at check out and I will save you 10%

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super duper fun card!! Love that racoon!!!

Theresa

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
have a nice day