Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Baby Love

 Good afternoon! We've had a busy weekend but I still found time to sit and do some crafting. 



This beautiful image is part of a coloring book by Radiant Artistry Designs. It is available from Kathleen's Kofi account and is called Delightful Treasures. I colored the image with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils before matting it and adding to a slimline cardbase.

If you don't know how Ko-Fi works you join the membership or make one time donations to support the artist and in return you get access to their work. Kathleen has some amazing work and is very generous with her art. You can find her on her Facebook and Instagram accounts where she does often give away free images. 

I hope you love my work - if so let me know in the comments


Crafty Hugs 

Sharon





No comments: