Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Love birds

Good afternoon, I'm just back in from walking my fur babies, they are all flopped out in the sunshine. I have the doors open listening to the birds singing it's bliss

My post this afternoon is showcasing more of the gorgeous Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps new release

I've used A Mother's Love stamp but for an Anniversary card just to show that these stamps are versatile:


I stamped and colored the image using alcohol markers. Added the Happy Anniversary sentiment which is also part of the new release. I then die cut some hearts in various sizes and made up some pink and white blossoms to go on the branch. The image was then matted onto pink card. 
I used a pre- printed card base and added pink ribbon before arranging my topper. I then made a ribbon bow and embellished this with a pearl.

Don't forget if you order this week use the coupon FREESHIP and any orders over $15 will ship free!!!

Pop on over to the New Release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website where you can see all the stamps being released this week.

Keep checking back this week for more new release showcases but for now thank you for stopping by, you can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and our Facebook page.




 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

So nice card.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and love the little blossoms :)
Hugs, Kaz x