Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Farm yard notes!

Good morning and what a beautiful morning it is!!!

I'm a little late it has been such a hectic weekend - but Prickley Pear have a new release this week and wow have they got some fab new stamps some of which I will be showing you this week. If you order this week use the coupon FREESHIP and any orders over $15 will ship free!!!

Today I'm kicking my show casing off with some adorable note cards. part of the new release are some adorable farm yard critters and 6 sentiments which go with them so I have made a themed set of notelets using the same design, papers and embellishments throughout:

First of all is Bessie the cow:


How sweet is she! I have colored 2 of her with Alcohol markers and added the matching sentiments What's Moo and An Udder Year Older. They are die cut and added to the cards which are both matted with coordinating papers. A few gems just finish the design.



She has I miss Ewe and Ewe Ok? sentiments

Last but not least my favorite is Prissy the Pig


Hasn't she got the most adorable name!!! Her sentiments are I'm Sow Excited For You and Sow's Things.

Pop on over to the New Release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website where you can see all the stamps being released this week.

I will be back later today with some more showcases but for now thank you for stopping by, you can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and our Facebook page.


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Anne said...

These are such cute images Sharon and I love your idea to make a matching set - adorable :o)

Anne x