Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wedding invitations

I was asked to make invitations for my brother's step daughter's up and coming wedding.

After chatting with her she knew exactly what she wanted so I didn't have to plan out samples for her to view, her design was very simple and classical.



Her colour scheme is a lovely sage green and white so I matched ribbon to this, I used plain white card and printed the text in silver using my silhouette machine. The bows were all made using the bow maker on my Ulimate Pro - I couldn't hand tie 50 perfect bows!!

There were 2 boxes one of the wedding invitations and one with evening invitations in:

 
These were made out of centura pearl card, decorated with the same ribbon and stamped with silver ink using stampin up stamps.
 
As usual I forgot to take pictures of them before sending to the bride but she has obliged and photographed them for me.  

16 comments:

Alyx said...

Absolutely stunning Sharon! Nothing beat a bit of elegance for a wedding when it comes to invites.
xx

Debbie said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. Really sophisticated and classy. Hope the bride loves them as much as I do!

helenpullen said...

They're lovely Sharon very elegant. Bet she was over the moon x

Andi B said...

Wow Sharon, you're on a roll with your blogging. These are beautiful, very elegant

Andrea x

Zoe said...

Absolutely stunning! So elegant and such a gorgeous green xxx

Gwyneth said...

Very elegant indeed. It's so nice when the bride knows what she wants, and it's actually achievable with beautiful results. I hope her day goes beautifully.

Pauline Butcher said...

Beautiful stationary, so elegant, the Bride should be very pleased. Hugs P xxx

jane stillman said...

Oh my, they are absolutely stunning

Linda Simpson said...

Sharon these are absolutely stunning, I just love them and they look so chic and elegant.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

So elegant and stylish, bet the bride was over the moon with them. the sage green looks lovely.

jane x

Su said...

Absolutely beautiful Sharon, love the colours too! You can't beat elegance it never fails to please!

Su x

Hello said...

I love these gorgeous and very elegant cards Sharon.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Barbara said...

Very elegant, love the clean and simple approach xx

Sylvia said...

Beautifully elegant, love how you have presented them in a box.

Sylvia xx

Doreen said...

Such lovely projects.xxx

Janice Gill said...

Beautiful, elegant and wonderfully presented :)