Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Twins are twice the fun

Good afternoon!
Here's a card for new twins one of each flavour!



Please excuse the photo it was taken in a rush before being whisked off to it's new owner.

The stamp is a delightful one from Lili of the Valley coloured in with my spectrum noirs of course. Papers are from the Lili of the Valley Nitwit collections and I've used my spellbinders to cut the twins out


 
The card is held closed with ribbon and I've used blue and pink for this, it opens from the left when you untie the bow and the sentiment is hidden by the front panel followed by a verse inside the card. Both printed on my computer and cut out with my dies. This is one of my favourite card designs and the scollaped edge card blanks from Craftwork Cards are just right for it.
 
I am entering this card into:
 Joanna Sheen's Challenge blog - Layer it up  
Crafty Blogger's network Challenge - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for stopping by x

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card - I love the image and sentiment.

Doreen said...

Beautiful card....gorgeous image and fab papers.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, love the image too and the beautiful papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Hello said...

Gorgeous and very cute card Sharon...love the super cute LOTV image and the papers are fab too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

ddazzled71 said...

This is such a sweet card, I love the pretty soft tones of the papers and the image is adorable! xx

Ger said...

this is so cute! Lovely card.
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Sylvia said...

What a very cute card for twins, love the image and the colouring, thank you for joining us at The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge and good luck!

Sylvia
CBN DT Team

Su said...

Lovely card and love the idea of 'one of each flavour'! Great verse too!