Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, August 30, 2019

Pretty Virgo

Good afternoon, School is back and life is getting back to normal. The sun is still warm and more bearable than the heat we had a few weeks ago.

It's new release day over at Scrapper's Delights and I'm showcasing some of the images available with the VIP deal.
Continuing with the Zodiac signs it is Virgo's turn:



She is so pretty! I built up the image by adding the frame and butterflies to the main image. I then colored them with Copic markers and Staedtler Triplus  fine liners. Sapphire is the gem stone for Virgo so I had to give her blue hair.
Once colored I used circle dies to cut the image and blue mat. I matted a 6x6 inch card base with a coordinating pink card before adding my images. A few dark blue gems and a die cut butterfly completed my card.
Take a look at the full VIP deal



Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of the new releases.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

Thanks for Stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment






2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!