Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

SumMore Fun - Another Sneak Peek - Can you believe it!

Good morning!
I'm here with my second sneak peek using new release stamps from SumMore Fun.

Don't forget, comment on mine and my teamie's posts and you can win prizes details below.

Who likes their soda? If you do you'll love this set Soda-lighted:


The cans come in 2 sizes, here I have used the large, masked one off to stamp the one laying down. I have colored them using alcohol markers. As the cans are already popped open I added a couple of drips coming from the one on it's side and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze on this to give a shine.
As I wanted my card to be simple I matted a white base with matching "Fanta" orange card. I then stamped the word Soda on the cans and one of the sentiments from the set.

What fun would this be without prizes?
 None, that's what -and we can't have that!

If you watched our unboxing video, you saw that we ordered a bunch of 6x6 paper packs to play with. We're looking for designs to start monthly kits, but we can't order just one paper pack at a time. We have at least 2 of every design! Want to get one mailed to you for free? 






All you have to do to enter is comment here and on each of our design team member's posts. We'll give away a pack each day of the sneak peeks so come back every day this week! Winners of all prizes will be announced on Monday, October 15th, so you have plenty of time to enter.

If you're international and win, we still want it to be fun! You'll have the option of paying for shipping or receiving a digital prize instead.

Go check out my teamie's posts:
Jeanette
Jamie
Rosemary

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks






9 comments:

Beth F. said...

Oh my! My youngest son would LOVE this! His favorite pop is Orange Fanta :) Beautiful coloring on those cans.

Unknown said...

I love the striking simplicity of this card! How fun!

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Sharon, your coloring is magnificent! Love the CAS design.

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Annette:) said...

Just adorable! This stamp is a must have!

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! What a fun stamp! Great coloring!

Unknown said...

I can see using this stamp on colored paper and adding dimensional stamps to raise it up...love the drops of soda coming from the can!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the way you colored the image!

Migdalia said...

Love this card and how you colored this image!!It reminds me of my favorite soda...Orange soda!