Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Sneak Peek Three - Yes You Can!

Good morning! 


Today is the last day of sneak peeks from SumMore Fun and as it is breast cancer Awareness month it is so fitting:


The set is called You Can and is an all word set, except for the ribbon. It's not just for cancer. The words in this card can be use for anyone who is struggling and need words of encouragement.

I have used pink for breast cancer as this is a disease that is very close to my heart.
I started by stamping the YOU CAN onto pink card with pink ink. This is one stamp but I cut it into 2 separate words so I could add the ribbon in the middle of them. I then stamped the remainder words onto a larger piece of the same pink card.
I chose a matching pink ribbon and layered a hugs and kisses ribbon over this. I then adhered these to the larger pink card.
I matted a white card base and my YOU CAN card with dark pink card My piece with ribbon was then matted onto the base. Using foam to give dimension I added my YOU CAN to the center of my card and as usual with my cards a few pink gems just balanced out the design.

What fun would this be without prizes?
 None, that's what -and we can't have that!

If you watched our unboxing video, you saw that we ordered a bunch of 6x6 paper packs to play with. We're looking for designs to start monthly kits, but we can't order just one paper pack at a time. We have at least 2 of every design! Want to get one mailed to you for free? 







All you have to do to enter is comment here and on each of our design team member's posts. We'll give away a pack each day of the sneak peeks so come back every day this week! Winners of all prizes will be announced on Monday, October 15th, so you have plenty of time to enter.

If you're international and win, we still want it to be fun! You'll have the option of paying for shipping or receiving the digital prize instead.

Now go and check out my teamie's makes

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget the release and the big hop is tomorrow so come back and check out all 4 of the new stamp sets 


9 comments:

Jackie T said...

What a wonderful card Sharon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous card design, Sharon! Take it from a survivor, your support and encouragement are worth more than you can imagine. :-D

smplantenberg said...

Beautiful - and a reminder we are in this fight together!

Denise Bryant said...

Great color combo for breast cancer awareness month! Very encouraging!

Beth F. said...

I didn't even think to cut apart the you cam stamp. Great idea for even more versatility!!

pressnstamp@yahoo.com said...

great card or a reminder .love the colors

Annette:) said...

Great card! This set is another staple because it is so encouraging and versatile.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a great sentiment and perfect for the cause!

Migdalia said...

A lovely card and a wonderful design too!