Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Strawberry kisses

I've promised my self I am going to try and blog at least once a week, working full time, looking after the family might get in the way but I'll try my best!!!
This weekend I've been playing with my spectrum noirs and Crafters companion strawberry kisses stamps.  I am trying to improve on my colouring techniques and I love these little characters, they are so easy to colour and bring to life and can be used for many occasions.






The backing papers are from the matching CD and the card blanks, sentiments and gems are from my stash. I've used the card companions off the CD for speed and because they match perfectly.
Hope you like x

13 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

All gorgeous. I do love Strawberry Kisses

Hugs Jane x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards! I love your easel card. Lovely. TFS.

jane stillman said...

great cards, haven't used my strawberry kisses stamps yet x

Gwyneth said...

Lovely cards Sharon. I love the the three different colour schemes, and it's obvious that you ae getting to grips with your alcohol pens.

Alyx said...

They're all so cute and pretty, Sharon. I liked this CD (might buy it soon) but wasn't too sure about the stamps. You might be swaying me, though.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh these are all just so darn cute Sharon. I love the pussy cat one. Wish Tiggy was like that LOL

Hugs
Linda xxx

Marie said...

A great collection. I love the pussy cat too :) Marie x

MAMMA-SMURF said...

awww a very sweet collection i love them all xxx

Andi B said...

Sharon, these are lovely, so cute

A x

Louise Welsh said...

all of your cards are beautiful and i love strawberry kisses. how quick are they to colour too! i'm now a follower, good luck with your blogging, you will love it and become addicted i'm sure. louise xx

lindah11 said...

they are just lovely
well done on a super blog
hugs linda xxx

patricia wood said...

Well Done! xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Super creations

ali x