Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 12, 2024

Christmas all year round!

 Hello, it's been a while!!! I was so busy at the end of last year that I didn't get much time to post here. Things are a little easier now so I intend to post more frequently!

We had a good dump of snow on Wednesday and a winter storm with potentially a lot more snow is heading in today and Saturday!

Christmas is always a busy time for us crafters so this year I will be holiday crafting all year round so I am more than ready when it finally arrives. 

My card today is a card and a gift all in one.


Using a Gina Marie Designs Ornament die I cut 6 of it so I could stack them on top of one another making a chipboard thickness. This stops delicate parts from breaking off and makes the ornament substantial enough to hang on a tree.
I decorated a top folding A2 cardbase with some MirriSparkle Glitter cardstock. I then die cut a tiny hole in the center of the front of the card about half an inch down.
Ribbon was added to the ornament - this was then threaded through the hole in the card and adhered inside with tape.
Finally I added some gems to the ornament to make it sparkle.


Items Used:
Gina Marie Scene Ornament Die


Thank you for stopping by and I hope I have given you inspiration for your holiday cards. Also of you have a lot of Christmas crafting to do - START NOW 😊


No comments: