Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, May 3, 2019

Rainbow Unicorn Chibi

Good afternoon, we have had nothing but rain this week but things are supposed to improve over the next few days.

Remember my sneak peek from last week? well today is the new release from Scrapper's Delights and what a cute one it is. The Chibis are adorable this time, meet Chibis Unicorn Blythe:

She is one of 3 new images today plus if you buy all 3 you get an exclusive zodiac bundle free. This week it's the cute Gemini twins.

As She is a unicorn I had to give her rainbow hair and lots of sparkle. I colored her with Copic markers and added sparkle pen to her horn the trim on her coat and boots and the stars. I used a die set that cuts shaped blanks and mats pulling the green from her hair. I layered my image and these up and added a die cut smile sentiment. Some green iridescent bubbles amongst the stars pulled the rainbow effect out more.

Take a look on the Scrapper's Delights blog at my teamies designs with this super cute images:


Don't forget the fab deal that you can get with this month's new release

Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of the new releases.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

Thanks for stopping by and as always if you love what you see let me know in the comments







No comments: