Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, November 2, 2012

Spectrum Noir Accreditation

I got fab news last night - I completed the Spectrum Noir colouring accreditation program whilst on holiday in Scotland last week. I submitted my work on Sunday and received an email from Jennie last night to say I had passed!!!
This has given me the incentive to do more colouring and what better to colour than one of Crafter's Companion's lovely Mulberry Wood characters.

I adore this lovely little pup, he looks so forlorn...
I stamped him onto Neenah card stock and coloured him and his postbox with my Spectrum Noirs
A little white gel pen highlights the snow.
I used my lovely new Ebosser and xcut dies to cut him out
I matted him onto some co-ordination card stock
And used Marianne poinsettia die to make the flower
The backing paper is from Lili of the Valley and the boarder from Mulberry Wood card stock.
A little snowflake charm and some red gems just adds a finishing touch.
 
I had planned on entering him into Krafty Hands challenge but was a little bit late!

12 comments:

Aquilla said...

aww lovely and congratulations xxxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Such a cute card.... well done Sweetie x

Dannii said...

So sweet and adorable. Who wouldn't like to receive this. Brilliant card x

Elaine ♥ said...

Just beautiful Sharon, love your shading .. big congrats on your Accreditation :)


Elaine ♥

jane stillman said...

Congratulations Sharon, I can see why you passed, fabulous colouring x

Donna Mosley said...

Sharon, this is so gorgeous. Love it!

Donna x

pauline said...

thats a cute little card love it xxx

Andi B said...

Well done Sharon, the colouring is just fab, no wonder you passed

Andrea xx

Alyx said...

Fantastic news Sharon! Really, really pleased for you and it's very well deserved.

I'll be getting my Ebosser on Wednesday so will be able to play too!
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Wonderful card and congratulations Sharon on your accreditation.

You can still enter this into our Challenge over at Kraftyhands challenge for this month.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cookie said...

fabulous love it, so cute, love the image and the design FABULOUS xxx

Su said...

Congratulations on your accreditation Sharon! No wonder you passed if this is an example of how you colour... it's gorgeous and such a cute little image!